3-in-1 winter jacket made of soft 3L fabric with high vapor permeability and 30 000 mm waterproofness indexes. It features magnetic front closure, 8 pockets, and a detachable inner jacket which can be worn separately. Due to its versatility, the jacket can be used almost all year round, from the beginning of autumn straight to the end of spring. The style is named after the satellite Planck.
- Deep hood with double drawstring system and additional zip depth adjustment;
- Two-way zip front closure with windproof placket on magnets;
- 2 large front pockets with additional sections;
- Zip side slits with additional ventilation allowing easy access to inner pockets;
- Curved sleeve hem for better hand protection;
- Smart pocket on the sleeve for travel cards and ski-passes;
- 2 inner elastic pockets;
- Mobile phone inner pocket.
- Hood with drawstring system;
- Two zip pockets;
- Elastic cuffs.
Soft 3L fabric laminated with membrane, protected with mesh layer and enhanced with sustainable PFC-free high-performance water repellent coating. 100% polyester.
- Waterproofness 30 000 mm H₂O (JIS L 1092:2009);
- Vapor permeability 9 000 g/m² / 24 h (JIS L 1099:2012 method B1);
- Glued seams with water resistance 5 000 mm H₂O (ISO 811:2018).
Inner jacket made of 100% thin dense polyester.
Eco-friendly breathable insulation Sorona® Aura 120 g/m² with three dimensional helical structure.
- Retains warmth with less filling and weight;
- Maintains its loft after many washes.
CARE INSTRUCTIONThe parka is easy to wash but requires delicate care and will last longer if you follow a few rules: machine wash on cold at below 30°C, do not bleach, do not tumble dry, line dry, iron at low settings, do not dry-clean. You can find detailed washing instructions on the sewn-in care label of your parka. We want our clothes to last as long as possible. If something goes wrong, please contact us on
+31 20 2400 672.
DELIVERY AND RETURN
Delivery prices vary during promotions and offers and per country. All delivery costs can be found at the checkout.
Delivery in the Netherlands by courier on the next day, when ordered before 2pm. In all other countries orders are delivered by Courier services DPD depending on your location. Most orders are processed within 1-5 working days. Since delivery times vary Depending on the destination, the most accurate time is provided in the delivery confirmation.
We accept payment through all major credit cards and PayPal.
This website features state-of-the-art security systems to encrypt and protect your payment details, guaranteeing the total security of all transactions.
The charge will be in the same currency as the prices you see at checkout.
You will receive an invoice with the billing details entered at checkout for every order placed on the website.Payment methods accepted