Winter jacket made of soft 3L fabric with high breathability and 15 000 mm waterproofness indexes. It features detachable hood, additional rear neck protection and a windproof dust skirt. The style is named after astronomer and physicist Robert Weryk.
- Detachable hood with additional forehead protection made of reflective fabric
- Stand-up collar with additional rear neck protection
- Front closure with two-way zipper and windproof placket on magnets and snaps
- Articulated elbow cut
- Elastic inner cuffs with thumb holes
- Curved sleeve hem for better hand protection
- Waterproof zip side vents
- Reflective tape along the back center
- Detachable windproof dust skirt with stretchable insert and elastic contact tape
- Adjustable hem
- 2 front zip pockets
- Smart pocket on the right sleeve
- 2 inner zip pockets
- Mobile phone inner pocket
- Additional inner mesh pockets
3L fabric with matte cotton-like surface made from T8 new generation yarn. Provides stretch without the use of any spandex, but due to its highly twisted weave with double-helical structure. Laminated with waterproof breathable membrane, protected with mesh layer and enhanced with sustainable PFC-free
high-performance water repellent coating. 100% polyester.
- Waterproofness 15 000 mm H₂O (JIS L 1092:2009);
- Breathability 29 500 g/m² / 24 h (JIS L 1099:2012 method B1);
- Taped seams with waterproofness 5 000 mm H₂O (ISO 811:2018).
Lining made of 2 types of thermal mesh fabric for better body heat retention.
INSULATIONEnvironmentally friendly insulation UNIFI® made of REPREVE® fibers consists of 100% recycled plastic, a significant part of which was collected from the ocean. It provides a high level of heat retention while being light in weight, resistant to moisture, soft to the touch.
CARE INSTRUCTIONThe jacket is easy to wash but requires delicate care and will last longer if you follow a few rules: machine wash on cold at below 30°C, do not bleach, do not tumble dry, line dry, iron at low settings, do not dry-clean. If something goes wrong, please contact us on +31 20 2400 672
DELIVERY AND RETURN
Delivery prices vary during promotions and offers and per country. All delivery costs can be found at the checkout.
Delivery in the Netherlands by courier on the next day, when ordered before 2pm. In all other countries orders are delivered by Courier services DPD depending on your location. Most orders are processed within 1-5 working days. Since delivery times vary Depending on the destination, the most accurate time is provided in the delivery confirmation.
We accept payment through all major credit cards, Apple Pay and PayPal. Deferred payment option is available via Klarna: Pay later (receive your order upfront and get up to 14 days to pay without any interest and fees).
Payment methods accepted
This website features state-of-the-art security systems to encrypt and protect your payment details, guaranteeing the total security of all transactions. The charge will be in the same currency as the prices you see at checkout. You will receive an invoice with the billing details entered at checkout for every order placed on the website.