Winter parka of optimal length MARCASITE with up to -20 °С level of cold protection. It is based on eco-friendly insulation with three dimensional helical structure and features windproof components. The style is named after the rock mineral Marcasite, a highly valuable mineral when found in vintage jewelry.
- Snorkel hood with wide brim, high neck guard and double depth adjustment system
- Front closure with two-way zipper and windproof placket on snaps
- Elastic inner cuffs
- 2 chest pockets on magnets
- 2 front pockets with double flaps
- Smart pocket for travel cards and ski-passes
- Reflective tape along the back center
- 2 inner pockets
- Mobile phone inner pocket
Dense 2L fabric with cotton-like texture enhanced with sustainable PFC-free high-performance water repellent coating. 100% polyester.
- Waterproofness 15 000 mm H₂O (JIS L 1092:2009)
- Breathability 21 000 g/m² / 24 h (JIS L 1099:2012 method B1)
Eco-friendly breathable insulation Sorona® Aura 200 g/m², high performance polymer made from sugar, a natural byproduct of corn grains. It is 37% plant based, using 30% less energy and emitting 50% less greenhouse gas as compared to the production of nylon from non-renewable resources.
- Sorona® Aura is responsible for the thermal protection in all KRAKATAU jackets and hats that have the "plant based" icon
- Retains warmth with less filling and weight
- Maintains its loft after many washes
The parka is easy to wash but requires delicate care and will last longer if you follow a few rules: machine wash on cold at below 30 °C, do not bleach, do not tumble dry, line dry, iron at low settings, do not dry-clean. You can find detailed washing instructions on the sewn-in care label of your parka. We want our clothes to last as long as possible. If something goes wrong, please contact us on
+31 20 2400 672
DELIVERY AND RETURN
Delivery prices vary during promotions and offers and per country. All delivery costs can be found at the checkout.
Delivery in the Netherlands by courier on the next day, when ordered before 2pm. In all other countries orders are delivered by Courier services DPD depending on your location. Most orders are processed within 1-5 working days. Since delivery times vary Depending on the destination, the most accurate time is provided in the delivery confirmation.
We accept payment through all major credit cards, Apple Pay and PayPal. Deferred payment option is available via Klarna: Pay later (receive your order upfront and get up to 14 days to pay without any interest and fees).
This website features state-of-the-art security systems to encrypt and protect your payment details, guaranteeing the total security of all transactions.
The charge will be in the same currency as the prices you see at checkout.
You will receive an invoice with the billing details entered at checkout for every order placed on the website.