3-in-1 winter jacket PLANCK made of soft 3L fabric with high breathability and 16 500 mm waterproofness indexes. It features a magnetic front closure, 8 pockets and a detachable inner jacket which can be worn separately. Due to its versatility, the jacket can be used almost all year round, from the beginning of autumn straight to the end of spring. The style is named after the satellite Planck that studies the cosmic microwave background (CMB), the relic radiation from the Big Bang.
- Deep hood with double adjustment system and additional zip depth adjustment
- Zip front closure with windproof placket on magnets
- 2 large front pockets with additional sections
- Zip side slits with additional ventilation allowing quick access to inner pockets
- Curved sleeve hem for better hand protection
- Smart pocket on the sleeve for travel cards and ski-passes
- 2 elastic inner pockets
- Mobile phone inner pocket
- Hood with drawstring system
- 2 zip pockets
- Elastic cuffs
Soft 3L elastic fabric laminated with membrane, protected with mesh layer and enhanced with sustainable PFC-free high-performance water repellent coating. 100% polyester. The elasticity of this fabric is achieved through the weaving of fibers, without the use of spandex, so that the fabric can be recycled.
- Waterproofness 16 500 mm H₂O (JIS L 1092:2009)
- Breathability 11 000 g/m² / 24 h (JIS L 1099:2012 method B1)
- Waterproof taped seams 5'000 mm H₂O (ISO811:2018)
Inner jacket made of 100% thin dense polyester.
Eco-friendly breathable insulation Sorona® Aura 120 g/m², high performance polymer made from sugar, a natural byproduct of corn grains. It is 37% plant based, using 30% less energy and emitting 50% less greenhouse gas as compared to the production of nylon from non-renewable resources.
- Sorona® Aura is responsible for the thermal protection in all KRAKATAU jackets and hats that have the "plant based" icon
- Retains warmth with less filling and weight
- Maintains its loft after many washes
The parka is easy to wash but requires delicate care and will last longer if you follow a few rules: machine wash on cold at below 30 °C, do not bleach, do not tumble dry, line dry, iron at low settings, do not dry-clean. You can find detailed washing instructions on the sewn-in care label of your parka. We want our clothes to last as long as possible. If something goes wrong, please contact us on
+31 20 2400 672
DELIVERY AND RETURN
Delivery prices vary during promotions and offers and per country. All delivery costs can be found at the checkout.
Delivery in the Netherlands by courier on the next day, when ordered before 2pm. In all other countries orders are delivered by Courier services DPD depending on your location. Most orders are processed within 1-5 working days. Since delivery times vary Depending on the destination, the most accurate time is provided in the delivery confirmation.
We accept payment through all major credit cards, Apple Pay and PayPal. Deferred payment option is available via Klarna: Pay later (receive your order upfront and get up to 14 days to pay without any interest and fees).
This website features state-of-the-art security systems to encrypt and protect your payment details, guaranteeing the total security of all transactions.
The charge will be in the same currency as the prices you see at checkout.
You will receive an invoice with the billing details entered at checkout for every order placed on the website.