Optimum length jacket MASARU with up to -20 °С level of cold protection is made of waterproof fabric laminated with membrane and enhanced with high-performance water repellent coating. It features heat contouring™ system consisting of 2 types of eco-friendly insulation for better thermo-retention and combined fastener on snaps and magnets. The style is named after Masaru Ibuka, who was the engineering genius behind such products as the tape recorder and the all-transistor television.
- Wide stand-up collar
- Detachable hood with double depth adjustment system and wide reinforced brim
- Front closure with two-way zipper and windproof placket on snaps and magnets
- Heat contouring™ system consisting of different types of insulation for better thermo-retention
- Zip side slits for easy access to inner pockets
- Asymetrical chest pocket
- Additional front zip pocket
- Two inner zip pockets
- Adjustable cuffs with elastic inserts
- Reflective tape along the back center
Soft with peach finish and crinkle texture nylon fabric laminated with membrane and enhanced with sustainable PFC-free high-performance water repellent coating. 85% nylon, 15% spandex.
- Waterproofness 21 000 mm H₂O (JIS L 1092:2009)
- Breathability 16 000 g/m² / 24 h (1099:2012 method B1)
Eco-friendly breathable insulation Sorona® Aura 120 g/m², high performance polymer made from sugar, a natural byproduct of corn grains. It is 37% plant based, using 30% less energy and emitting 50% less greenhouse gas as compared to the production of nylon from non-renewable resources.
- Sorona® Aura is responsible for the thermal protection in all KRAKATAU jackets and hats that have the "plant based" icon
- Retains warmth with less filling and weight
- Maintains its loft after many washes
The jacket is easy to wash but requires delicate care and will last longer if you follow a few rules: machine wash on cold at below 30 °C, do not bleach, do not tumble dry, line dry, iron at low settings, do not dry-clean. You can find detailed washing instructions on the sewn-in care label of your jacket. We want our clothes to last as long as possible. If something goes wrong, please contact us on
+31 20 2400 672
DELIVERY AND RETURN
Delivery prices vary during promotions and offers and per country. All delivery costs can be found at the checkout.
Delivery in the Netherlands by courier on the next day, when ordered before 2pm. In all other countries orders are delivered by Courier services DPD depending on your location. Most orders are processed within 1-5 working days. Since delivery times vary Depending on the destination, the most accurate time is provided in the delivery confirmation.
We accept payment through all major credit cards, Apple Pay and PayPal. Deferred payment option is available via Klarna: Pay later (receive your order upfront and get up to 14 days to pay without any interest and fees).
This website features state-of-the-art security systems to encrypt and protect your payment details, guaranteeing the total security of all transactions.
The charge will be in the same currency as the prices you see at checkout.
You will receive an invoice with the billing details entered at checkout for every order placed on the website.