Winter jacket made of soft 3L fabric with high vapor permeability and 30 000 mm waterproofness indexes. It features large air vents for body heat reduction, as well as a windproof dust skirt and a smart pocket on the sleeve. It is perfect for outdoor activities and can be also used for hiking. The style is named after astrophysicist Robert Weryk.
- Detachable hood with additional forehead protection made of reflective fabric;
- Stand-up collar with additional rear neck protection;
- Front closure with two-way zipper and windproof placket on magnets and snaps;
- Articulated elbow cut;
- Elastic inner cuffs with thumb holes;
- Curved sleeve hem for better hand protection;
- Waterproof zip side vents;
- Reflective tape along the back center;
- Detachable windproof dust skirt with stretchable insert and elastic contact tape;
- Adjustable hem;
- 2 front zip pockets;
- Smart pocket on the right sleeve;
- 2 inner zip pockets;
- Mobile phone inner pocket;
- Additional inner mesh pockets.
- Waterproofness 30 000 mm H₂O (JIS L 1092:2009);
- Vapor permeability 9 000 g/m² / 24 h (JIS L 1099:2012 method B1);
- Glued seams with water resistance 5 000 mm H₂O (ISO 811:2018);
- Resistant to heavy rain.
- Lining made of 2 types of thermal mesh fabric for better body heat retention.
Eco-friendly breathable insulation Sorona® Aura 120 g/m² with three dimensional helical structure.
- Retains warmth with less filling and weight;
- Maintains its loft after many washes.
CARE INSTRUCTIONThe jacket is easy to wash but requires delicate care and will last longer if you follow a few rules: machine wash on cold at below 30°C, do not bleach, do not tumble dry, line dry, iron at low settings, do not dry-clean. You can find detailed washing instructions on the sewn-in care label of your jacket. We want our clothes to last as long as possible. If something goes wrong, please contact us on
+31 20 2400 672.
DELIVERY AND RETURN
Delivery prices vary during promotions and offers and per country. All delivery costs can be found at the checkout.
Delivery in the Netherlands by courier on the next day, when ordered before 2pm. In all other countries orders are delivered by Courier services DPD depending on your location. Most orders are processed within 1-5 working days. Since delivery times vary Depending on the destination, the most accurate time is provided in the delivery confirmation.
We accept payment through all major credit cards and PayPal.
This website features state-of-the-art security systems to encrypt and protect your payment details, guaranteeing the total security of all transactions.
The charge will be in the same currency as the prices you see at checkout.
You will receive an invoice with the billing details entered at checkout for every order placed on the website.Payment methods accepted