PLANCK winter waterproof liner parka with fully taped seams and detachable inner jacket. It can be worn all year round: a waterproof raincoat for rainy weather, a quilted jacket for clear warm days, both jackets at the same time for the harsh winters. The style is named after the physicist Max Planck, the founder of quantum physics.
- Hood with drawstrings at the front and at the back of the head
- Hood depth adjustment on zipper
- Front closure with two-way zipper and windproof placket on magnets
- Silicone brim and drawstrings on the sleeves
- Zip side slits for easy access to inner pockets
- 2 large front pockets with additional sections
- Smart pocket on the sleeve for travel cards and ski-passes
- Elongated back
- Convenient hanging loop
- Inner removable jacket is attached to the outer one with zippers and snaps,and features drawstring hood, 3 zip pockets and elastic cuffs
3L fabric with matte cotton-like surface made from T8 new generation yarn. Provides stretch without the use of any spandex, but due to its highly twisted weave with double-helical structure. Laminated with waterproof breathable membrane, protected with mesh layer and enhanced with sustainable PFC-free high-performance water repellent coating. 100% polyester.
- Waterproofness 15 000 mm H₂O (JIS L 1092:2009);
- Breathability 29 500 g/m² / 24 h (JIS L 1099:2012 method B1);
- Taped seams with waterproofness 5 000 mm H₂O (ISO 811:2018).
Inner jacket. Eco-friendly thin smooth 100% polyester made of recycled plastic bottles.
INSULATIONEnvironmentally friendly insulation UNIFI® made of REPREVE® fibers consists of 100% recycled plastic, a significant part of which was collected from the ocean. It provides a high level of heat retention while being light in weight, resistant to moisture, soft to the touch.
The parka is easy to wash but requires delicate care and will last longer if you follow a few rules: machine wash on cold at below 30°C, do not bleach, do not tumble dry, line dry, iron at low settings, do not dry-clean.
If something goes wrong, please contact us on +31 20 2400 672
DELIVERY AND RETURN
Delivery prices vary during promotions and offers and per country. All delivery costs can be found at the checkout.
Delivery in the Netherlands by courier on the next day, when ordered before 2pm. In all other countries orders are delivered by Courier services DPD depending on your location. Most orders are processed within 1-5 working days. Since delivery times vary Depending on the destination, the most accurate time is provided in the delivery confirmation.
We accept payment through all major credit cards, Apple Pay and PayPal. Deferred payment option is available via Klarna: Pay later (receive your order upfront and get up to 14 days to pay without any interest and fees).
Payment methods accepted
This website features state-of-the-art security systems to encrypt and protect your payment details, guaranteeing the total security of all transactions. The charge will be in the same currency as the prices you see at checkout. You will receive an invoice with the billing details entered at checkout for every order placed on the website.